Woman arrested for ignoring police demands to disperse during a demonstration at Century Plaza at the time of President Johnson's visit, 1967.
- Woman arrested for ignoring police demands to disperse during a demonstration at Century Plaza at the time of President Johnson's visit, 1967.
- Brown, Frank Q.
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 2, 1967
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Image that accompanies caption in print is 236643-24-b
- 1 photograph
- 5.5 x 5.5 cm
- b&w negative
- news photographs
Signs and signboards
Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--California--Los Angeles
Protest movements--California--Los Angeles County
Arrest (Police methods)
- Century City (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country