K.F. Dazey, father of accused murderer George F. Dazey, with Mrs. Anne Warren, Los Angeles, 1939-1940
- K.F. Dazey, father of accused murderer George F. Dazey, with Mrs. Anne Warren, Los Angeles, 1939-1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [between December 3, 1939 and March 10, 1940]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- K.F. Dazey, father of Dr. George F. Dazey, with Mrs. Anne Warren. George Dazey is accused of the murder of his second wife, Doris S. Dazey. Doris's death was originally thought to be death by carbon monoxide poisoning, but after George Dazey started boasting to friends about committing the "perfect crime," suspicion turned toward him. Dazey was ultimately acquitted of the crime.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .