Waldo T. Tupper, Uncle John, and a child at the Los Angeles Times booth during the Eighth Annual National Radio Show, Los Angeles, 1930
- Waldo T. Tupper, Uncle John, and a child at the Los Angeles Times booth during the Eighth Annual National Radio Show, Los Angeles, 1930
- Date Created
- September 1, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, ““Eighth Annual National Radio Show Opens Today in Ambassador Setting,” Los Angeles Times, 1 Sep. 1930: 14.
In the background there are two signs that say in English “The Los Angeles Times: Co-Operating with K.H.J. in Broadcast of World Wide News and The Times Forum-”.
This photograph shows two men and one child. The man standing on the left is Waldo T. Tupper, manager of the show. The man on the right (wearing glasses) is Uncle John, who is working the LA Times booth. The child in the middle of the two men is unidentified.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.