Woman stands with the San Joaquin County display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Woman stands with the San Joaquin County display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Woman stands with the San Joaquin County display at the Los Angeles County Fair. The display is surrounded by various types of labeled produce, as well as glass containers of what may be grains. An angular structure, lit from within, is at the back, with a bounty of produce under it. Signs on the structure read, "Any time is harvest time in San Joaquin County." Other people stand in the background and other displays are visible lining the wall.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
- b&w nitrate negative
- 1 photograph
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded