National Orange Show booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- National Orange Show booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa September 1929]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
National Orange Show booth at the Los Angeles County Fair. It is made up of a base covered in fruit and pillars that are topped with a pointed dome. Lights surround the border and fabric hangs from the center. A sign reads, "San Bernardino County," and another reads, "National Orange Show." There is another sign on the base that reads, in part, "20th National Orange Show, San Bernardino, February 13th to 23rd 1930..." and another that reads, "This is a complimentary exhibit not [entered] in competition."
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Fair at Pomona Best in History: Los Angeles County Events Now in Full Blast: Exhibits Excel All Records in Size and Beauty: Race Track Laurels Expected to Set New Mark," 18 Sept. 1929: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.