Charles Cohen, survivor of Florida hurricane reading newspaper reports about the steamer he was rescued from, Los Angeles, 1935
- Charles Cohen, survivor of Florida hurricane reading newspaper reports about the steamer he was rescued from, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 21, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears in the article, “Lived to Read About It,” Los Angeles Times, 21 Sep. 1935: 3.
Photograph of Charles Cohen holding a newspaper with photographs that show the rescue of passengers from the steamer Dixie. Mr. Cohen is in his home and in the background there is a piece of wooden furniture.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.