Frances Howard assisting Nate Halpern with purchasing textbooks, University of Southern California, 1935
- Frances Howard assisting Nate Halpern with purchasing textbooks, University of Southern California, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 23, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
View of Frances Howard standing in scarf and dress, handing a book to Nate Halpern, standing in collared shirt, jacket, pants, and holding books. The USC bookstore reportedly had an increase in sales of 10 to 15 percent over the last year.
This photograph appears with the article "Stocking Up on Knowledge: Textbook Sales at U.S.C. Store Increase Largely," Los Angeles Times, 7 Oct. 1935: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded