Woman stands next to the Riverside display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1926
- Date Created
- February 18, 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Los Angeles Times
- Woman stands next to the Riverside display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1926
This photograph is related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Show Motif Excels: First Day Attendance May Reach 10,000: Fifty Million Fruit Used to Decorate Hall: San Bernardino Exposition Hailed as Finest," 19 Feb. 1926: A1.
A woman stands next to the Riverside display at the National Orange Show.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded