Pacific Electric display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
- Date Created
- [circa February 1930]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Los Angeles Times
- Pacific Electric display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1930
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Show Achieves Art: Modernistic Motif Prevails at San Bernardino: Decorations and Exhibits Superbly Beautiful: Gov. Tapia Praises it as Surpassing Scene," 14 Feb. 1930: A1.
The Pacific Electric display at the National Orange Show. The display is a tower topped with an orange-covered dome and a medallion with wings on each side that reads, "Comfort Speed Safety." There are other medallions like this surrounding the center column. The center column has a map painted on it. On the front, there is a sign that reads, in part, "Over... Beverly Boulevard... Los Angeles & The Seashore."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded