Members of the Polack Bros. Circus set up for their show inside Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, June 1946
- Members of the Polack Bros. Circus set up for their show inside Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, June 1946
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- between June 8 and June 18, 1946
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Members of the Polack Bros. Circus set up for their show inside Shrine Auditorium, which is part of the Shrine Charity Circus event. The Shrine Charity Circus is an annual 10-day event, which features an indoor show by the Polack Bros. Circus. Orphaned and underprivileged children are allowed to visit the circus as their admission is paid by affluent members of the community. The circus also travels to the children's hospital to entertain sick children who can't attend. Proceeds from the circus go to Shrine charitable activities.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .