Theodore L. Kistner and Maribelle Dyer open the new Norwalk High School auditorium, Norwalk, 1936
- Theodore L. Kistner and Maribelle Dyer open the new Norwalk High School auditorium, Norwalk, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 23, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of architect Theodore L. Kistner holding the door open to the new Norwalk High School auditorium for Maribelle Dyer. Maribelle holds a paper in her hands. Both are dressed in formal attire—Theodore wears a suit and tie, and Maribelle wears a dress and high heels.
This photograph appears with the article, “SCRIPPS GIRL WEDDING SET,” Los Angeles Times, 23 Jan. 1936: 6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded