Public Defender Frederic H. Vercoe, Los Angeles, 1936
- Public Defender Frederic H. Vercoe, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Poor Man's Fight Waged," Los Angeles Times, 16 Apr 1936: A2.
Vercoe sits at a desk with an open book.
Since the county defender's office opened in 1914 Vercoe has held the position since 1927 with a staff of twelve deputies.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.