Ernest R. Utley is welcomed into the office of the Bankruptcy Court by Judge William P. James as wife Laura Utley watches, Los Angeles, 1936
- Ernest R. Utley is welcomed into the office of the Bankruptcy Court by Judge William P. James as wife Laura Utley watches, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 1, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Utley has taken to fill the void left by Earl E. Moss, sworn in by Judge William P. James.
James and Utley shake hands as Mrs. Utley stands behind their clasped hands, watching her husband.
Photograph appears with the article, "Utley Takes New Office," Los Angeles Times, 02 Apr 1936: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Government officials--American--California--Los Angeles
Utley, Laura, 1895-1977
James, William P., 1870-1940
Utley, Ernest R., 1894-1973
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.