Howard A. Judy, Robert H. O'Brien, and Arthur H. Lund hold a session at the Federal Building, Los Angeles, 1935
- Howard A. Judy, Robert H. O'Brien, and Arthur H. Lund hold a session at the Federal Building, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 17, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Securities Board Sits," Los Angeles Times, 18 July 1935: 16.
The Federal Building is holding hearings of the Federal Securities Exchange Commission to consider the Corporate Securities Act.
The three men share a table with stacks of paperwork and folders.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.