William H. Wagner retires after 40 years at John H. Francis Polytechnic High School, Los Angeles, 1935
- William H. Wagner retires after 40 years at John H. Francis Polytechnic High School, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 9, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Tribute Set For Teacher," Los Angeles Times, 09 Dec 1935: A8.
Wagner has served as a teacher for forty years at John H. Francis High School, formerly Polytechnic High School, originally beginning his duties in September 1895. A luncheon at the Rosslyn Hotel is being held in his honor.
Stamped date not provided, date from newspaper article used.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded