Parade celebrates Aimee Semple McPherson's 25th year of ministry service, Los Angeles, 1935
- Parade celebrates Aimee Semple McPherson's 25th year of ministry service, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- January 7, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Band members and a procession of vehicles drive through downtown Los Angeles on the way to City Hall in celebration of Aimee Semple McPherson's 25th year of ministry service. The parade ended at the City Hall steps where McPherson greeted approximately 5000 people and the Mayor. Aimee Semple McPherson was a Los Angeles evangelist in the 1920s and 1930s who founded the Foursquare Church and Angelus Temple.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .