U.C.L.A. Bruins play Oregon State Beavers at Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1938
- U.C.L.A. Bruins play Oregon State Beavers at Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 10, 1938
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Different photographs taken on the same occasion appear under the headline, “Dramatic Highlights and Sidelights as Bill Spaulding Bows Out as Coach,” Los Angeles Times, 11 Dec 1938: A11.
The Bruins and Oregon State Beavers tied 6-6 during the final game for UCLA coach Bill Spaulding. The teams played for crowded stands at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded