Barbara Boeher and Maude Behse model with skis, Los Angeles, 1938
- Barbara Boeher and Maude Behse model with skis, Los Angeles, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 9, 1938
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “NEWS OF SOCIETY: ACTIVITIES OF WOMEN,” Los Angeles Times, 18 Dec. 1938: D1.
Photograph of Barbara Boeher and Maude Behse (Mrs. J. Breslin Behse) modeling winter fashion by a fireplace. Featured with them are a set of skis.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.