Playwright Dr. Karl Vollmoeller during a visit to the Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, 1927
- Playwright Dr. Karl Vollmoeller during a visit to the Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 21, 1927
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Playwright Dr. Karl Vollmoeller, who wrote "The Miracle," during a visit to the Hollywood Bowl.
Related to the article, "'Miracle' Group Inspects Bowl; Gest Indicated Spectacle Will be Presented," Los Angeles Times 22 Jan. 1927: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded