Portland Rose Festival float at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- Portland Rose Festival float at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- Snyder, Bill
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Floral coach with 4 young women in colonial dress, including Doris Hall, Betty Bennett, Barbara Williams and Carlos Glass.
The float is seen passing the Goodhue Flagpole in the center of the intersection of Orange Grove Blvd. and Colorado Blvd.
The theme of the 1936 forty-seventh annual Rose Parade was "History in Flowers."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded