Thelma Dabney, witness, with a black eye, Los Angeles, 1935
- Thelma Dabney, witness, with a black eye, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- October 29, 1935
- English and No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Thelma Dabney shown with a blackeye. Behind her is a calendar that says in English, “SEPT. Wednesday 25”.
This photograph appears with the article, “Protection Offered Woman,” Los Angeles Times, 29 Oct. 1935: 3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.