Man prepares a child to race go-karts at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1933
- Man prepares a child to race go-karts at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1933
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Date Created
- [circa September 1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Man prepares a child to race go-karts at the Los Angeles County Fair. A crowd looks on. Flags hang above the crowd. The track is made of wooden planks.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, “County Fair Gates Open on Great Wonderland: Old Mother Goose and Blue Eagle Predominate in Exhibit Array; Pari-Mutuel Betting Begins," 16 Sept. 1933: A1.
- b&w nitrate negative
- 1 photograph
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded