Damage after near-tornado level winds and rain strike Alhambra. February 13, 1936.
- Damage after near-tornado level winds and rain strike Alhambra. February 13, 1936.
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- February 13, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Damage after near-tornado level winds and rain strike Alhambra and neighboring communities of Long Beach and Torrance. Damage in Alhambra extended from City Park to Alhambra Road and Raymond avenue in the northeast, and to Poplar street and Freemont avenue in the southwest. February 13, 1936.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .