Ruth Barry is a star of the play "Engaged", Monrovia, 1936
- Ruth Barry is a star of the play "Engaged", Monrovia, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A picture of a portrait photograph of Ruth, with short brown hair and dark lipstick.
Photograph appears with the article, "Sell-out Sure for Monrovia's Farce Tonight," Los Angeles Times, 31 Jan 1936: 10.
The three-act farce "Engaged" produced by the Monrovia Gold Hill Players is assured a capacity audience, starring Ruth Barry in one of the leading roles and directed by Thelma Laird Schultheis.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.