Mona Rico, actress, on the day she signed a divorce complaint, San Diego, 1933
- Mona Rico, actress, on the day she signed a divorce complaint, San Diego, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- October 1933
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Actress Mona Rico in a knit dress and hat, leaning against a desk perhaps in the office of her attorney W. E. Simpson, on the day she signed a divorce complaint against James N. Crofton.
A photograph of Mona Rico wearing the same dress appears with the article "Actress' Divorce Suit Due. Mona Rico to File Action Today Against Crofton, Sportsmen, Charging Cruelty." Los Angeles Times, 18 Oct. 1933.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.