Edwin Walter Goeser, Los Angeles, 1936
- Edwin Walter Goeser, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 29, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
After struggling for a year with illness the vice president and production manager of the Emsco Derrick and Equipment Company passed away at 53 years of age. He is credited as inventing one of the first electrical vacuum cleaners in 1911.
A photograph of a snapshot of Goeser.
Photograph appears with the article, "Death Takes E. W. Goeser," Los Angeles Times, 22 Jan 1936: A5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded