California state assemblymen meet to discuss the strike at the San Jacinto tunnel portion of the Colorado River aqueduct construction project, October 27, 1937
- California state assemblymen meet to discuss the strike at the San Jacinto tunnel portion of the Colorado River aqueduct construction project, October 27, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- October 27, 1937
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- California state assemblyman Fred Muldoon of Ventura participates in an interim committee on labor and capital. The interim committee was formed in order to assess the C.I.O./United Mine, Mill, and Smelters Union strike at the San Jacinto tunnel of the Colorado River aqueduct project. The committee met first on October 27, 1937 at the California state building in Sacramento.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .