Governor of Hawaii, Wallace R. Farrington, 1920-1924
- Governor of Hawaii, Wallace R. Farrington, 1920-1924
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between 1920-1924]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of a portrait of the governor of Hawaii, Wallace R. Farrington. Portrait is signed, "Post Hon.," likely naming the photography studio and location, Honolulu.
This photograph appears in the article, "Hawaii: The Key to the Pacific." Los Angeles Times, 1 Jan. 1925: E2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded