W.P.A. director R. C. Jacobson, Los Angeles, 1936
- W.P.A. director R. C. Jacobson, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 22, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Salt Lake City director of the W.P.A. Mr. R.C. Jacobson visits California for conferences and announces the continuation of Lieutenant Colonel Donald H. Connolly as head of the W.P.A. of Los Angeles county.
Jacobson sits on a bed holding his glasses in one hand and peering into the distance beyond the camera.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "W. P. A. Chief Will Remain," Los Angeles Times, 22 Mar 1936: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.