Joseph Scott and Christy Walsh, circa 1935
- Joseph Scott and Christy Walsh, circa 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- British-born, Scott was a prominent lawyer in Los Angeles with significant dealings with national government, local business, the Los Angeles Times, the Catholic Church, and Charlie Chaplin, amongst other topics. At one time Scott was referred to as “Mr. Los Angeles”. Walsh represented former baseball players like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig through a press syndicate he ran.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .