Victor E. Chenea talks about the Pan-American traffic system, Los Angeles, 1934
- Victor E. Chenea talks about the Pan-American traffic system, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 26, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Los Angeles is thought to provide the greatest gateway to Mexico, Central and South America in the world, which is why Pan-American Airways will be opening an airway that operates between Los Angeles and Mexico City. Victor E. Chenea (given neme: Virgil Edward Chinea) is the general traffic manager for the Pan-American system.
Photograph appears with the article, "New Sky Line in Field Here," Los Angeles Times, 26 Mar 1934: A6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.