Man and woman in Spanish dress at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1932
- Man and woman in Spanish dress at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 18, 1932
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Woman standing next to a man seated on the ground next to a palm frond-shaded merchandise display at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta in Santa Barbara. The pair is in Spanish style dress. Sombrero-type hats, textiles and decorative shirts are part of the display.
This photograph was part of the coverage taken for the Los Angeles Times article "Historic Pageant Opens Santa Barbara Fiesta," 8/19/1932.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded