Evadne and Helen Meyler, Katherine Gibbon, and Alice Burr enjoy tea, Los Angeles, 1935
- Evadne and Helen Meyler, Katherine Gibbon, and Alice Burr enjoy tea, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September October 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Evadne offers her mother something from a bowl. Katherine holds a teacup and saucer standing beside a seated Alice, who also has a teacup and saucer.
Photograph appears with the headline, "Tennis Topic of Society Folk This Week," Los Angeles Times, 15 Sep 1935: B6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded