La Vina Sanatorium, Altadena, probably 1911-1935
- La Vina Sanatorium, Altadena, probably 1911-1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between 1911-1935]
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
La Vina Sanatorium (Sanitorium, Sanitarium) was founded in 1909 and incorporated in 1911. The original buildings burned down in 1935. It was rebuilt with designs by architects Myron Hunt and H. C. Chambers.
View of buildings at the La Vina Sanatorium in the foothills above Altadena, probably original buildings from before the 1935 La Flores fire. A sign reads "La Vina, Administration, Information."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.