Woman on the witness stand at Alexander Pantages trial, Los Angeles, 1929
- Woman on the witness stand at Alexander Pantages trial, Los Angeles, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Woman providing testimony on the witness stand with court reporter visible during the 1929 Alexander Pantages trial. Pantages was accused of raping 17 year old dancer Eunice Alice Pringle.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Trials (Rape)--California--Los Angeles
Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
Pringle, Eunice, 1912-1996--Trials, litigation, etc.
Pantages, Alexander, 1876-1936--Trials, litigation, etc.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.