Outwalker costumed as a witch (?) at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1930
- Outwalker costumed as a witch (?) at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1930
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Marching woman wearing a costume with a pointed hat, tall boots and holding a staff with a black cat on the top, possibly an outwalker for the All Hallows' Eve float entered by the Pasadena Realty Board.
The theme of the 1930 forty-first annual Rose Parade was "Festival Days in Flowers"
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.