Exterior of a $10,000 model house at the Los Angeles National Housing Exposition, Los Angeles, 1935
- Exterior of a $10,000 model house at the Los Angeles National Housing Exposition, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The house is a one story brick dwelling with a large front yard populated by several small trees.
$10,000 model house, furnished in the modern manner, and with a flexibility of room arrangements which has won wide commendation. A unitype steel frame is used, and the ravages of termites and other destructive elements have been guarded against. A detailed description of the furnishings will be found in the Real Estate Section today. Left, above, living terrace.
Photograph appears with the headline, ""Times" Prize Home at the Los Angeles National Housing Exposition," Los Angeles Times, 26 May 1935: G8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded