J.W. Buzzell sits in court during his trial for reckless driving, Los Angeles, 1940
- J.W. Buzzell sits in court during his trial for reckless driving, Los Angeles, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- March 26, 1940
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- J.W. Buzzell sits in court during his trial for reckless driving. Buzzell, executive secretary of the A.F.L. Central Labor Council, drove his car into a crowd of people who were gathered around a pedestrian injured in an accident shortly before. Buzzell was acquitted of the charges.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .