Motorcycle show at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1935
- Motorcycle show at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 14, 1935
- No linguistic content and English
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Annual Los Angeles County Fair Opens in Blaze of Radiance at Pomona,” Los Angeles Times, 14 Sep. 1935: 16.
Photograph of a crowd watching a man and a motorcycle on a raised wooden stage. A sign behind the man with the motorcycle reads in English, “MOTOR DROME America’s Greatest DARE DEVILS offer a new sensation in TRICK and ACROBATIC RIDING with MOTORCYCLES and AUTOS RISKING THEIR LIVES DAILY FOR NEW THRILLS AT 60 MILES PER HOUSE ON THESE STRAIGHT…” The rest of the sign is covered by the motorcycle.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded