Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins, Mae Stoneman and Mary La Dame at banquet of the California Federation of Democratic Women's Study Clubs, Los Angeles, 1940
- Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins, Mae Stoneman and Mary La Dame at banquet of the California Federation of Democratic Women's Study Clubs, Los Angeles, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- February 15, 1940
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Unidentified woman, Mae Stoneman, Mary La Dame and Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins (left to right) at a banquet of the California Federation of Democratic Women's Study Clubs, following the opening of the first airplane apprentice school at the Lockheed Aircraft Corporation. Perkins, addressed the same evening banquet. Perkins visited Los Angeles for two days to welcome the new class of 37 junior employees who were to begin the program.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .