Joyce and John Bravo at the Mothers' Educational Center, Los Angeles, 1936
- Joyce and John Bravo at the Mothers' Educational Center, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 9, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
While standing barefoot John gets his height measured as his sister holds onto him.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "School for Mothers Enrolls Fathers, Too," Los Angeles Times, 14 Apr 1936: A1.
The Center was founded twenty-one years ago by Dr. Maud Wilde, and offers a complete course in mothering featuring child-study, nutrition, and character-building, amongst many others. for children ages 3 weeks to 6 years.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Medical examinations--California--Los Angeles
Bravo, John, 1933-1999
Bravo, Joyce, 1933-2015
Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.