Key made by Alcatraz inmate Joseph Cretzer in an escape attempt, Alcatraz, 1940
- Key made by Alcatraz inmate Joseph Cretzer in an escape attempt, Alcatraz, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Key made by Alcatraz inmate Joseph Cretzer in an escape attempt. Cretzer was sentenced to life for murder and sent to Alcatraz in August 1940. He was involved in the bloody standoff known as the "Battle of Alcatraz."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .