Frank Putnam Flint memorial fountain (unfinished) in front of City Hall, Los Angeles, 1933
- Frank Putnam Flint memorial fountain (unfinished) in front of City Hall, Los Angeles, 1933
- MacKay, Henry S., Sr.
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
View of unfinished Frank Putnam Flint memorial fountain as it is being installed in front of Los Angeles City Hall.
Henry S. MacKay Sr. was the father of Henry S. MacKay Jr., who was a law partner and son-in-law of Frank Putnam Flint.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Monuments & memorials--California--Los Angeles
Flint, Frank P. (Frank Putnam), 1862-1929
City Hall (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded