Frank Koehane, Jack Kearns and an unidentified man in court, Los Angeles, 1934
- Frank Koehane, Jack Kearns and an unidentified man in court, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Bailiff Frank Koehane (on far left) and boxing promoter Jack "Doc" Kearns (center) and an unidentified man stand in a courtroom. Possibly related to charges made against Kearns for a walkathon he promoted.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .