Fullerton mayor W.L. Hale presents "Uncle Willie" with new wagon, Fullerton, 1934
- Fullerton mayor W.L. Hale presents "Uncle Willie" with new wagon, Fullerton, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 15, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph was published in article: "Friends 'Chip-In,' Come to Rescue," Los Angeles Times, 16 Aug. 1934: 6.
"Uncle Willie" (William Adams, right), a 97 year old Civil War veteran, is presented with a new wagon by city officials and Mayor W.L. Hale (left) in Fullerton, Calif.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.