Bird’s-eye view of Dr. Ralph Willard and Stephen Simkhovitch, Los Angeles, 1935
- Bird’s-eye view of Dr. Ralph Willard and Stephen Simkhovitch, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Dr. Ralph Willard and Stephen Simkhovitch sitting outside in a courtyard, having their photograph taken and being filmed.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Mother Files Protest in Freezing-Death Test,” Los Angeles Times, 12 Aug. 1935: 3.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Freezing Test to Be Taken by Human: Los Angeles Chemist to Conduct New Experiment to Learn Whether Germs Can Be Destroyed He’s Signing His Life Away ‘FREEZING DEATH’ TEST TO BE TAKEN BY HUMAN,” Los Angeles Times, 10 Aug. 1935: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.