Clubhouse terrace at Santa Anita Park soon after its completion, Arcadia, 1936
- Clubhouse terrace at Santa Anita Park soon after its completion, Arcadia, 1936
- Kaufmann, Gordon B.
- Snyder, Bill
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
View of a terrace area at the club house at Santa Anita Park soon after its completion. The San Gabriel Mountains are visible in the distance.
Santa Anita Park, the oldest thoroughbred racetrack in Southern California, opened on December 25, 1934.
The photographer, Bill Snyder, may be the same per son as William E. Snyder (1901–1984) a cinematographer.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.