Golfer Fay Coleman demonstrates a series of "right" and "wrong" golf swings.
- Golfer Fay Coleman demonstrates a series of "right" and "wrong" golf swings.
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [between 1935-1945?]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Popular Culver City professional golfer Fay Coleman demonstrates the "right" and "wrong" form of various swings. Coleman, born into a family of golfers, was associated with the Los Angeles Country Club, and had a successful amateur career. In later years, he taught at the country club.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .