Young adults on a slide at Venice Beach fun house, Los Angeles, 1936
- Young adults on a slide at Venice Beach fun house, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Possibly related to the article "BEWILDERING MACHINERY OF MIRTH MIXES NEW AND JOLLY COMPLEXITIES," Los Angeles Times, 16 Feb. 1936: D3.
Three young adults are smiling as they go down a slide at the Venice Beach fun house. They are possibly attendants of Ann McNaghten and Hal Booth's engagement party.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- No license recorded