Doctor Eugene C. Nelson, husband of Helen Lee Worthing Nelson, former actress, Los Angeles, 1929
- Doctor Eugene C. Nelson, husband of Helen Lee Worthing Nelson, former actress, Los Angeles, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [December 1929]
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph (cropped) appears with the article, "Beauty Ignores Racial Barrier. Ex-Ziegfeld Follies Girl to Cling to Dr. Nelson," Los Angeles Times, 20 Dec. 1929: A3.
Photograph of Dr. Eugene C. Nelson, a black physician who attracted the notice of the press after his marriage to former actress Helen Lee Worthing Nelson.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.